Transposing Problem

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
mbm701
Sibelius Version: 7 First
Operating System: Windows

Post by mbm701 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Using Sibelius 7 First in Windows 7, I entered a song (vocal/piano) in the key of F. It looks and sounds fine. I am now trying to transpose the song to Eb. Select all. Note input, transpose, transpose by interval, major, down 2nd, etc. The vocal line transposed properly with 3 flats. Likewise, the chord symbols transposed properly. However, the piano lines show only 2 flats at the beginning of each staff. It looks bad, but it sounds okay because every time the note "A" appears in the piano parts, it has a flat in front of it. This is clearly wrong. I'm stumped. Although I'm a relative beginner, I have transposed a dozen songs previously without this occurring. I can't figure out what I have done differently this time. At first I thought it might be because the first system has only two staffs (piano), but fooling around there gave no relief and was never a problem before. Could it be because I named the vocal line as "trumpet in C" because I prefer the sound of it? I hope not because changing this instrument is complicated. Any suggestions, anyone?
Paul in San Francisco