SIBELIUS FOR EDUCATION

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
Distephano

Post by Distephano » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:57 pm

Hello there.

I work with Sibelius First for a couple of years already and it was always enough for me.
Recently I am working on bigger bands and simply 16 instruments limit really bugs me.

I am a music theory teacher at jazz school in my town so I am eligible for discount (can provide all required papers). I'm thinking about a subscription.
Can anyone tell me how does it work?

Especially:

1) It says that the price is 8.25$ a month with an annual subscription. Does it mean I have to pay 99 bucks right away or pay 8.25$ a month?
2) Let's assume that I can pay 8.25$ per each month for the time of one year. What happens when I forget to pay during a certain month?
3) What happens when the year passes and I don't want to prolong the subscription? Do I need to inform anybody bout that or it will expire by itself?
4) If I buy Sibelius instead of subscribing is there a possibility to get the latest update while buying it but to stay on such level without renewing the plan annually for 89$?

Thanks in advance.

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:49 pm

You'll find all the info you need on the official Sibelius Chat Pages, along with much discussion about the subscription pricing model!