Return to Document Setup ???

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
zicktom

Post by zicktom » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi,

When I start a new score I enter things into the Document Setup page, then i proceed to the score itself and begin.

But once I'm composing, how can I go back to that Document Setup page and make some changes? Specifically the "Score Information Setup" as I want to change the copyright date I entered along with including the title of the song so that it appears as a footer?

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks!
Tom

KJ_Palmer
Sibelius Version: 6.2, 7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by KJ_Palmer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 am

Go to the File > Info page and you can amend your initial info there. Document setup is a one-off start up for your score.
To add a footer, go to Text > Styles V and find and choose one of the Footer options.
You can enter some text for the footer or use a wildcard, e.g. \$Title\.
You might want to turn View > Handles on so you can move the text around to your liking.
Sibelius 6.2, 7.5.1, Windows 11

MikeLyons
Sibelius Version: Ult. 2024.3.1/7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by MikeLyons » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:39 am

Depending on which version of Sib you have, you can alter margins and so on by going into Document Setup from the Layout tab of the ribbon. Other options from the setup page are available in the File Info page. You cna add instruments by pressing 'i'.
Sib 6.2, 7.5 and 2023.6, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, 16TB 7200RPM Storage, 2TB SSD, Note Performer 3.3.2, EWQLSO, EWQLSC, Harmony Assistant and some others. mike@mike-lyons.co.uk