Setup Wizard Won't Appear

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
mackieb810
Sibelius Version: 7.1
Operating System: Mac

Post by mackieb810 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi all!

I recently got a new computer and transferred Sibelius onto there from my old computer- installed all of the CD's, deactivated the old one, activated the new one, everything is all set. The only problem is that when the quick start screen appears and I click on "blank", on my old computer, a setup wizard appeared so I could create the score- time signature, instruments, etc. When I click on "blank" now, all it comes up with is a blank sheet of paper. I looked in the Sibelius reference guide and it says that the document setup is supposed to appear when you click on any of the manuscripts on the quick start screen, and I can't find any other way to access the document setup. Help- I'm a composition major about to start my freshman year of college and I need to be able to create new scores!! :cry:

bobp

Post by bobp » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:22 am

What version of Sibelius are you running? I run 7.5 on windows 10 without any problem.
Even if the quick start window doesn't come up, you can still add instruments to a blank page. as well as all the other stuff.
Bob Porter
Sibelius 7.5, W10,i5,16 GB ram,desktop

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Problem has been solved on the official forum. OP was double clicking rather than single clicking!