Edit percussion sticking vertical position (bug?)

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
appreciatethehelp
Sibelius Version: 6.1.0
Operating System: Mac

Post by appreciatethehelp » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:28 am

Greetings fellow Sibelius dabblers and experts.

Am having trouble editing the vertical position of my "percussion stickings" text.

I have made a custom text based on percussion sticking text for inserting percussion sticking below each note which works fine.

But occasionally I want to insert percussion stickings above the notes, so I went to create a new text style that would accomplish this, based on the "percussion sticking" text that Sibelius has by default.

I tried experimenting with snap to top/bottom of page but came across a strange phenomenon.

After accessing House style > Edit Text Styles > Percussion Stickings > Edit > Vertical Position, changing the settings, exiting the menu then accessing the same Vertical Position settings again I can't reposition the height of the text using the snap to bottom/top of page as it's greyed out for some reason.

So I restarted Sibelius 6 and opened the same score.

This time when I created a new text style based on percussion stickings and went to edit the snap to top of bottom of page part, it wasn't greyed out anymore!

Is this some kind of bug? If so how can I fix it? It's really hard to experiment using the snap to bottom of page function when after I use it once everything gets greyed out and I have to restart Sibelius to "un-grey" it.

Any opinions or solutions anyone?