score as part

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
luytt

Post by luytt » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:01 pm

Hello,
I have an orchestral piece with choir. Therefor I made a pianoreduction. I have a part with the choir and the piano. All my instruments have their own part of course. The full score is a part on itself because the pianoreduction doesn't have to be on it.

The problem now is that all my cues for the individual parts appear in the full score as well. This is completely useless of course, but also makes the readability of this full score more difficult.
I could use my original full score and hide the pianopart but I've already made my lay-out in the extra part. It would take to much time to redo this in the original full score.

Isn't it possible to hide the cues in one part (the reduced full score, in this case)?

Thank you for thinking and even more for answering.

Leen

KJ_Palmer
Sibelius Version: 6.2, 7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by KJ_Palmer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Not sure if this is what you mean but there's a plugin called Filter Other which filters, amongst other things cue size notes. You'd have to download this from the Sibelius plugin site if you haven't already got this installed. May be worth a try in any case.
Sibelius 6.2, 7.5.1, Windows 11