Plug Ins for changing note colours?

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
appreciatethehelp
Sibelius Version: 6.1.0
Operating System: Mac

Post by appreciatethehelp » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can advise on good plug-ins for changing notehead colours?
I need something that will allow me to choose the colour of any notehead I want, as well as to colour noteheads that are part of the same chord individually.
Extra points for a plug-in that allows me to customize the colour settings of each notehead (perhaps in House Style > Edit Noteheads or House Style > Edit Symbols), enabling me to make presets of coloured noteheads that I can access in the notehead drop-down menu under Notes in the Properties window.

I tried using the "boomwhacker note colours" plug-in that came with my Sibelius, however this plug in does not allow for different colours of notes in a chord, thus it is unsuitable for my purposes.
Also it doesn't seem to allow me to choose the colour of the notes, instead using pre-defined colour settings for different notes, depending on where they are positioned in the staff.

Cheers.

bobp

Post by bobp » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Check out the Colored Notehead Styles plugin on the Avid download site.
Bob Porter
Sibelius 7.5, W10,i5,16 GB ram,desktop