Diagonal lines for use in designing custom noteheads?

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
appreciatethehelp
Sibelius Version: 6.1.0
Operating System: Mac

Post by appreciatethehelp » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi.
I want to create custom note heads that use the round notehead with the dot in the center (notehead number 30, aka "ping", viewable from the dropdown menu of noteheads under the notes section of the playback window) but that also include the same (or at least similar) diagonal lines found in noteheads number 11 aka "slashed" and 12 aka "back slashed" (also viewable from the dropdown menu of noteheads under the notes section of the playback window).

There are two particular issues precluding the completion of this task, the first being that I can't find similar diagonal lines anywhere in the symbols menu (I tried combining notehead 30 with notehead 26 ("large cross"), but found that the cross was too big and the lines were too thick).
The second issue is that I am not sure how to go about positioning the diagonal lines behind the notehead, so that they are obscured/hidden, like this:
Modify notehead example.jpeg
Modify notehead example.jpeg (180.05 KiB) Viewed 7591 times
I can't seem to manage this, as all lines tend to pass through each other in the edit symbols editor (House Style > Edit Symbols); I can't place one symbol in front of the other.
Any ideas on how to get around this?

Cheers