In some parts of my composition, the flute part starts to trill when there is no trill indicated, and in other parts, the flute staccatos when a slur is indicated.
To track down this problem, I have done the following:
1) Changed the Audio engine, but this made no difference.
2) Deleted the whole bars giving problems, and re-entered them, but this made no difference.
3) Changed Sibelius Player from Flute 1 to Flute 2, but this made no difference.
4) Placed a trill on the note prior to the trill problem, and then removed it, but this made no difference.
What is going on? Can anyone assist here? I have never met this problem before.
- Flute sounds with a trill, but none indicated.jpg (28.83 KiB) Viewed 58 times