Accordeon Sound

Discussion of playback and midi issues go here.
Accordionist

Post by Accordionist » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:06 am

Hello,

I'am playing accordeon. If I select the instrument "accordeon" it sounds like a churge organ.

Have you any idee getting a real accordeon sound?

Thanks

bobp

Post by bobp » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:23 pm

As you have found, there is no accordion sound. Closest is Melodica. Select it in the Mixer from the Wind section.
Bob Porter
Sibelius 7.5, W10,i5,16 GB ram,desktop

ishalkhan
Sibelius Version: english

Post by ishalkhan » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I'm trying to make part CDs to learn choral music. I have the song entered in SATB form, and now I want to export 4 different MIDI files, each with all four parts playing but with one part louder than the rest. I used the mixer to adjust the volumes of the 4 different parts, making the soprano significantly louder than the rest. In Sibelius, it plays back exactly how I want it to sound. When I export the general MIDI file, though, and play the MIDI file, all four parts are once again equally balanced. This seems like a relatively simple problem, but I've been messing around with it for hours and cannot figure out how to make this work...every forum I've checked acts like it should export exactly how it plays in Sibelius. Any advice???? I'm trying to get these done ASAP, so please respond right away if possible!!
ishal