PhotoScore and Sibelius Mac OS X - 'Send to Sibelius

Discuss Photo Score issues here.
Evandro

Post by Evandro » Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:36 am

The procedure below dosn't work for me. I am running only mac os 10.1.5 without mac os 9 installed. How should I proceed in order to sibelius communicate with photoscore ?( send to sibelius in photoscore and file scan in sibelius ). I am using sib 2.11 and photoscore 2.10 pro.

Another question . I've already acrobat 5.00 and when accessing the help menu sibelius asks for acrobat 5 or later. Why?

Thank you very much !!!

Evandro.

In order to work correctly, PhotoScore and Sibelius need to be aware of each other (i.e. in order to send PhotoScore files to Sibelius for editing, or to launch PhotoScore from within Sibelius by clicking the Scan icon on the toolbar, or choosing File > Scan).

To make PhotoScore and Sibelius aware of each other, you must follow these additional installation steps:

Install PhotoScore and Sibelius on your Mac OS X disk or partition as normal.

Reboot your computer in Mac OS 9. (Change the Startup Disk from System Preferences.)

Run Sibelius and quit it as soon as it has loaded.

Run PhotoScore and quit it as soon as it has loaded

Reboot your computer in Mac OS X. (Change the Startup Disk from Control Panels.)

Choose Rebuild Desktop from System Preferences > Classic > Advanced. This may take a few minutes to complete.

After completing the above process, the Scan button should be present on Sibelius's toolbar, and the Send to Sibelius button should be active in PhotoScore.