Photoscore and interrupted staffs

Discuss Photo Score issues here.
Thobbe

Post by Thobbe » Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:37 am

Hi!
I have a printed score where one staff has a D. al coda and then the staff ends but then a one bar staff is placed after some blank space on the same line, with new clefs etc and a Coda.
Photoscore lite totally ignores the latter part and leaves this space blank. Anybody having the same problem and a solution? I am thinking of making a copy on paper and with a pencil join the two parts and skip the white space. At the end of the first one there is a double line and I am not sure if this blank space "restart" is necessary or just made for extra clarity, due to the coda? I attach a screen shot of the original.
All the best
Thobbe
Attachments
Interruption.jpg
Interruption.jpg (41.99 KiB) Viewed 6115 times

Sebasian

Post by Sebasian » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:19 am

Thobbe wrote:Photoscore lite totally ignores the latter part and leaves this space blank.
I'm speaking from memory here, but can't you extend PhotoScore's 5-line staff to cover both sections? I haven't tried this out, but I recall having to do things like this a times to make sure the (blue) staff lines caught all the scanned staves.

Thobbe

Post by Thobbe » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 am

Hi!
Thank but it didnt work. I expanded blue staffmark bars to cover also that short extra staff part but it still ignores it when re-reading.
Best regads
Thobbe