Use this forum for all hardware and technical related issues (i.e. sound cards, etc.).
I don't know whether people are still having this problem. I used to have it once or twice. I would restart Sibelius and everything would be working again. Yesterday it came back and whatever I did (also reinstalling Sibelius) it didn't go away. I still had an old Sibelius version on my computer. I decided to see what would happen if I'd follow all the steps (so also the data in the library) on the website of Avid to fully delete the old version (https://avid.secure.force.com/pkb/artic ... l-Sibelius). Miraculously my newer Sibelius version exported again! Let's see whether it stays that way.... In any case if you have an older version of Sibelius still installed, you might want to try what I did.
Re: Re: Audio Export Problem...
- Forum Sponsor