Individual volume faders over notes - how do I remove?

Use this forum for all hardware and technical related issues (i.e. sound cards, etc.).
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:46 pm

---I ALSO POSTED THIS IN THE GENERAL FORUM---

Hi,

I'm having a problem in one of my scores. Hopefully someone here will be able to shine some light on it.

Individual volume faders have appeared over every note and I don't know how to get rid of them. I don't even know how they got there. Did I press the wrong button, select something I shouldn't have, I don't know? It's never happened before.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell my what's going on as I'm completely baffled myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

C.

musictranscriber

Post by musictranscriber » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:53 am

I am not sure if you are in SIbelius 6 or 7. In Sibelius 7 you just go to the Play tab and click on Live Velocities to no longer see them. In Sibelius 6 you go to View>Live Playback Velocities and deselect it. Best of luck!

-----------------------------------------
p.s. One of the greatest powers of Sibelius is the diverse body of plugins available. Check out www.themusictranscriber.com/store.php for some fun ones. If you engrave, arrange, compose, or publish for a living you might wanna check out the new Plugin Bundles, http://themusictranscriber.com/PublisherBundle.html
The Music Transcriber
www.themusictranscriber.com
@musictranscribe

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Hi musictranscriber,

Just a quick note to say thanks for your reply. I'm still only on version 5 but indeed your suggestion for V.6 works the same.

Easily fixed so many thanks again. Appreciated!

All best,

C.