Sib7.1 Magnetic Layout Settings: Decimal values not allowed?

Use this forum for all hardware and technical related issues (i.e. sound cards, etc.).
xavierpages

Post by xavierpages » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 am

Hi,
I have an important problem: I can not set decimal values for layout setting "minimum distance around object (spaces)". If I enter a decimal number, let's say 2,50, it is changed automatically to 12,50. It is even changed if I use the arrows beside the number to choose the desired distance.
This problem may be related to another problem: I can not enter a "," through (Spanish) keyboard in the value boxes. When I type "," Sibelius ignores it. I have to copy from another program this character. This happens when entering numbers in the layout settings page and also for page and staff margins in Document Setup. The difference is that in Document Setup pasting the comma works, and in Layout settings it does not work, as I have explained above.
In the first case, I think it may be that the "," character is ignored and 2,5 is interpreted as 25, so value is set to its maximum value: 12,5. Is there any way to solve this?
Thank you very much for your help,
Xavier.

Sibelius 7.1 build 54

xavierpages

Post by xavierpages » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 am

It is absolutely anoying and fustrating. I have nocticed that I can't neither enter decimal values in the boxes "spaces right" "spaces up" in the "edit line" window. As nobody has said anything about my post I suppose that this may be a problem related to my system, probably a language keyboard bug... Is ther any place where I could post this bug?
Thankt you!
Xavier.