RE: Registration / Activation Issue (help)

Use this forum for all hardware and technical related issues (i.e. sound cards, etc.).
monsterjazzlicks

Post by monsterjazzlicks » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:07 am

Hi folks,

I had new hard drive (SSD) fitted into my laptop and I am trying to register my copy of SIBELIUS but the system does not seem to be accepting any codes whatsoever? I have REINSTALLED my copy of 'Sibelius 7' and keep getting the same message in the 'Help' section (please see attached screenshot).

At the moment, I do not have any copies of 'Sibelius 7' registered on any PC's. I still have the original box, receipt and DVD's.

I have just spent over two hours trying to contact AVID SUPPORT but after completing the lengthy verbatim requirements, the system will not SUBMIT my form because it says I need to LOG IN (even though I am!)? The only other option it gives me is to open a MASTER ACCOUNT which I did try twice, but it appears I do not fit the required criteria. Also, I had an email from Avid last year which I tried replying to, but then I got an automated message back informing me that it is no longer possible to directly reply to an email SUPPORT!

Thanks very much indeed and I hope you are able to assist here. I am totally at my witz end now.

Kind regards,

Paul Seaman (UK)
Sib_1.png
Sib
Sib_1.png (87.37 KiB) Viewed 4814 times

bobp

Post by bobp » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Recently when I tried to install Sibelius 7.5 on a new computer, I had to go to My account and download my version and install it. I already had my version as a downloaded file, but that version didn't work. The new one I downloaded did work.
Bob Porter
Sibelius 7.5, W10,i5,16 GB ram,desktop

monsterjazzlicks

Post by monsterjazzlicks » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Cheers,

I had to UPDATE to the newer version and it resolved it.

Thanks.