SIBELIUS 7

Place your wishlist here. Maybe the Sibelius developers will honor your requests.
nedien

Post by nedien » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Autowatch functionallity in Manuscript plugins in order to program plugins in better way (on TextMate or other external editor).

And HTML dialog functions for interfacing it would be a truly revolution.

A tool for making curves or other graphical stuff, is the only thing I miss from finale. And graphic insert has resized but not stretch or expanding functionallity.
I love Sibelius, with all these three it will be unbeatable.

ah...last one for long term re furbishment: sound set editor, I have to reinit Sibelius every time I make a different definition, and dictionary are no so user friendly.

Thanks.

N

musicman_944

Post by musicman_944 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 am

I'd love to be able to sample the sounds of some of my ethnic flutes and other instruments and then add those sounds as new instruments in Sibelius.

If that feature cannot be added into Sibelius, are there any external tools that would allow me to accomplish that?

dsmusic

Post by dsmusic » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:58 am

Look out for all the latest updates of Sibelius Software on
www.dsmusic.com

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm

musicman_944 wrote:I'd love to be able to sample the sounds of some of my ethnic flutes and other instruments and then add those sounds as new instruments in Sibelius.

If that feature cannot be added into Sibelius, are there any external tools that would allow me to accomplish that?
That would be a software sampler, of which there are many available. Kontakt, for example.