Develop Sibelius for Windows Mobile 2003

Place your wishlist here. Maybe the Sibelius developers will honor your requests.

Would you use a Pocket PC version of Sibelius?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:02 pm

Yes
No votes
No
100%
I would use a Sibelius version for Palm format.
No votes

Total votes: 1

michaelmusik

Post by michaelmusik » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:02 pm

I'm pretty sure this would be jumped on by many people. Pocket PC notation software available as of now is pretty useless except for sequencing and even then, it's a major learning curve to use those programs decently. Please, please, develop Sibelius for Pocket PC!

sbarnsie

Post by sbarnsie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:43 pm

If there was a program compatible with Sibelius for pocket pc it would change my life!

Simon

Post by Simon » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:08 am

I am interested in Scorch pugin only, by now. Since the notaition editing can't be quick on PDA.

Whilst, listening to, and watching the score text, is the issue of learning scores by heart and having a bank of scores on-the-go in your pocket.

So, changable speed, selecting or hideing staves, resolution choice should be included. Other things are not so important.

I hope that porting ready scorh for WinMobile is a much more simple deal.

charles.monteiro

Post by charles.monteiro » Mon May 19, 2008 4:56 pm

but if you want to score on the go then one very interesting possiblity which I'm looking into. Namely, ithe ASUS EEE PC line. I'm waiting for the EEE PC 901 to come out this summer, my intent would be to put my second license of Sib 5 there, probably not Kontakt and rely on the Roland VSC GM instead. The 900 series has a 8.9 in screen, runs Win XP and is cheaper than most PDA phones, way more processing power and storage.