Trommelfont

Place your wishlist here. Maybe the Sibelius developers will honor your requests.
JoeViviano

Post by JoeViviano » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:47 pm

Trommelfont is a font like Wingdings which allows users to type in a word processor (like Word) to produce snare drum scores in the Swiss notation style. I would love to use Sibelius to create drum scores that look like this. Please take a look at the attachment, which someone made to request these features in MuseScore.

I'm not concerned with playback audio, although that would be nice. I'd mainly like to be able to use these noteheads with an extra stem (reduced) length coming out of the opposite side from the real stem. Beamed stems would be good for the doublé, which is an ornamental note a sixteenth note prior to the "real" note, plus a grace note on the notated note.

Is there a way to create these noteheads?
Attachments
Snare Elements.JPG
Snare Elements.JPG (201.29 KiB) Viewed 8073 times

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:41 am

Be aware that this is an unofficial website, nobody from Sibelius or Avid ever checks in! So the wishlist is a redundant section. :( And there are only around 4 or 5 active members answering questions. I can't help you, so there goes 20% of the available help!

You could try asking on the official Sibelius chat pages. https://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpce ... ?groupid=3

JoeViviano

Post by JoeViviano » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:55 pm

Thanks so much for the heads up. I'll try the other forum.