ADMINISTRATOR or MODERATOR PLEASE HELP!!

Give us your opinions on the forums here. Request features or discuss problems about the forums
terryd

Post by terryd » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:14 pm

I am/was a subscriber to the Sibelius Technical Issues Forum under the user name of terry and have a huge problem there. I have tried contacting you already about it by email but with no result.

Could somebody perhaps sort it out possibly, please?

What is happening is that for some unknown reason I am daily getting a shoal of unwanted emails which are actually ALL of the daily contributions to this forum, being forwarded to me.

I tried changing my email address in that forum but that has succeeded in barring me from even logging on there...

Now let me make it clear that this all started under my original email address of td@quorndon.com
I think I ticked for notifications of a particular topic to be forwarded to me, but instead I am getting copies of every single contribution to this forum.

I have now logged in under a new name and temporary email address but can I ask you please to cancel the original: username terry, original email recently altered in desperation to td@kuorndon.com I think.

Please stop this flood of spam to me, and email under one of the addresses below.

Terry Dwyer
td@quorndon.com
terence.dwyer@ntlworld.com

terryd

Post by terryd » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:02 pm

The problem seems to have sorted itself out now.

Terryd