Playback Sound Help /SB live.. question(S) ty

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
slapshox

Post by slapshox » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:49 pm

I heard of the Soundblaster live playback for sibelius ... , and so got a chance to try it ... and i loved the playback sound - it sounded much more real ... but my problem is i dont have a soundblaster audio card but really want to compose with a sb live playback sound , myne is Microsoft UAA high performance .. . audio card ..

is there any way i can use this playback with out getting to buy the soundcard ... ??

or is there anything similar which wont require the soundblast audio card to playback the same or nearly exact to sb live

or is they anyway i could do ?? . . . what about soundfonts ? any similar soundfonts that i could download to get same playback . . . .

ive seen many download source to SB LIVE free sound driver download .. if i download the driver would i be able to playback sb live .. ?
i also saw one free trial from http://www.findmysoft.com/drivers/downl ... river.html ... i dint get what was meant by free trial ?? cuz i downloaded it and it was telling i dont have a sb card in my comp to continue installation

anyhelp would be appreaciated alot . . . .. i really need help in this

thanks btw
age dont count in the booth, when your flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
I say the darker the flesh then the deeper the roots"
- Tupac