regestration number HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:18 pm

hey all *waves* am new to this forum and sibelius. im a GCSE student in school..i installed sibelius today and i asked to regester later, and started working..
i then wanted to save - but told me i needed to register..so i put in my registration code, but it says its wrong!!! :shock: so..i cant save, and i wont remember what i composed if i dont save..and i need to save it to disk to take into school, so i can play it infront of class :( PLEASE help me if you can...i sooo need this!! its coursework :cry:
any help is greatly appreciated!
thanks
xXx

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:01 pm

If you are not registered you may want to to contact Sibelius to get registered.

Lukas

Post by Lukas » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:04 pm

Hello,

(funny question :) )

- i think that's too simple but... pen and paper !!! 8)

or, Mac : Command+Shit 3

or, PC : Alt + Save Screen or Print Screen button (after F10, F11, F12), AND Pastle it (Ctrl+V) in paint.exe, for exemple, AND save it as a bmp file.

- do it for each displays.

- does "Print" fonction avaible ?

- pearhaps there is a temporary sibelius file in the scores folder or in the Sibelius folder ? if yes, can you copy and pastle this file in another folder ans open it later ? (I think, because Sibelius ask you to restaure last work when it don't quite normaly)

sorry, i am french, speack french and my english is not good...

bye ;)

Lukas, from www.compositeur.org

Lukas

Post by Lukas » Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:16 pm

- or midi out to recording datas with a sequencer, a synthesizer, the midi in of the same interface/computer and another programme witch recording in background when you are in Sibelius and it play your score on this midi device...?

bye

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:54 am

Sorry to be boring, but if you obtained your copy of Sibelius legitimately, you should have no problem registering (and if you do, you will be able to contact Sibelius to get help). If you have an illegal copy, I don't see why we should help you as you are just bumping up the costs for the rest of us.