audioscore lite in Sibelius 7 First (where is it?)

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
mgaff

Post by mgaff » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:35 am

I just downloaded the trial version of Sibelius 7 First.

I'm perfectly happy to buy the software after the trial if it does what it says it does. I'm primarily interested in entering notes via microphone with "AudioScore Lite."

I'm using the program for the first time and attempting to use this feature.

The Sibelius First reference manual has a section for AudioScore Lite, section 1.8. It says that you need to start AudioScore Lite from the start menu. But it doesn't appear that AudioScore Lite was installed when I installed Sibelius 7 First. Sibelius' materials say that Sibelius First comes with AudioScore Lite. Or is that not true, and it only comes with the full Sibelius, not Sibelius First--but that would make no sense, because the Sibelius First Reference manual has a whole section on AudioScore Lite, which you can only get as part of Sibelius--if you couldn't get it with Sibelius First, then why would there be a section for it in the Sibelius First Reference manual?

And I can't seem to get any help from Sibelius itself either, or from the main Sibelius Forum without buying the software first--and I'm 99.99% likely to buy it if it actually works--seems they don't want to help potential customers and make a sale?

But maybe someone here can help me out--how do you get AudioScore Lite--it doesn't seems as though it actually same with Sibelius 7 First in spite of what the Sibelius First Reference manual says? I'm confused.