arpeggio rythmical and layout issues

Sibelius beginners can discuss all things Sibelius here ("how do I...?").
vamm
Sibelius Version: 2018.4
Operating System: Windows

Post by vamm » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:25 pm

When I use an arpeggio symbol, it usually runs away out of the bar it is located in, specially at the beginning of it. Please see the screen.
I may move the chord by manual hotkeys but i must do it EVERY single time i change smth in this bar or around. Every manually placed arpeggio comes back to its abnormal wierd position.
I found an option to manage a space between an arpeggio and anything comes after, but I want to manage the space BEFORE it and a bar sign.

Another issue is how to force playing arpeggio by the time of a chord, let's say on the screen, Sib first will play the chord and just afterwards the arpeggio, and I want exactly opposite. I didn't find anything helpful in a tutorial, Inspector tool and other stuff.
Attachments
324234.PNG
324234.PNG (63.08 KiB) Viewed 2426 times

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2

Post by andyg » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 am

You're using an arpeggio symbol by the look of things. Use the proper arpeggio on the numeric keypad. That should sort out your spacing issues.`

Sorry, I don't understand your second question. Probably connecting to using the symbols.

vamm
Sibelius Version: 2018.4

Post by vamm » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:12 pm

andyg wrote:You're using an arpeggio symbol by the look of things. Use the proper arpeggio on the numeric keypad. That should sort out your spacing issues.`

Sorry, I don't understand your second question. Probably connecting to using the symbols.
many thanks

the second question is about i want all arpeggio notes will be played before any chord in RH