Sibelius User Manuals

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
Jak

Post by Jak » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:13 pm

With the exception of Robin Hodson's excellent help files I have been unable to find anything online that remotely resembles a Sibelius Manual.
I am sure there are many Sibelius users out there who have, ahem, 'lost' their manuals and would find it useful to be able to download a replacement, say, as a pdf file. Seeing as there's very little out there at the moment, it sounds to me like an opportunity for someone with the latest manual and some time on their hands to make some cash.

I would certainly be willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

Cheers

Jak

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:48 pm

Jak wrote: ahem
Yes, quite. But even if, ahem, you're not a registered user :twisted: (not that I expect ANYONE would fall into that category) you still have full access to the Sibelius Help Centre articles and Chat Room (as "Guest"). Searching the help articles you will find a fair few references to the Manual you've, ahem, lost, but lots of stuff is very useful.

Many questions, from the most elementary to the most arcane, are discussed on the Chat Page and you can learn a lot that way.