Insert a video with the score?

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
amadeus

Post by amadeus » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm

I have a normal video file ( lenght 3 min) that i can open with BS player or other normal programs for video watching. So my question is: in wich extension ( fomrat) i need to convert my video file to show it in SIBELIUS 5 and how the video opens togehter with my score that i will write it for . Where need i place the video wich lokation...? How i go for ...?

Thanks. :)

Sebasian

Post by Sebasian » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 am

amadeus wrote:Where need i place the video wich lokation...?
When you load the video ( using Play > Video and Time > Add Video) you will see a dialog which allows you to search for your video file. Most common formats are supported by Sibelius. In Windows you can use Preferences to choose whether to use Quicktime or Windows Media Player for the videos within Sibelius.

amadeus

Post by amadeus » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Thanks it works :lol:

auxitrooper

Post by auxitrooper » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

i have added a video but i want to adjust the tempo of the score to fit the tempo of the video. is this possible?

i have tried adjusting the tempo of the score before and after adding the video and it changes the tempo of the video, i don't want that to happen.

the video is loaded with a tempo of 177, the score needs to be that also, but the slider bar also affects the video.