using different fonts in one text style?

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
gangster

Post by gangster » Sun Dec 21, 2003 12:25 am

hi,
i've got a crazy problem, it's not really important, but i'd like to know if it's possible. i want to give a title in this manner: "this IS just an example", not as crazy as this, but in this way.
at first, there was the problem to integrate a small logo in the title, so i tried to type it in with ms word (and integrate the logo as graphic) and use [ctrl][c] and [ctrl][v] to get it into sibelius. but then, the logo wasn't shown at all. so i used macromedia fontographer to include the logo as letter into a font (i'm crazy, am i not?). then i typed it in with ms word again to copy it into sibelius second. at first ok, but if i stop editing the text ("deselect all"), the all text will be turned into the same size and type.
but i'm kind of a sly dog, who is still believing in winding up computers, so i tested to print it before i finish editing (virtual paper [pdf] is cheap), but alas this doesn't work either. this way, the title wasn't printed at all.
if you ask yourself, why i made all this bullshit... i wanted to work a bit at this project... but it's one o' clock in the morning in my timezone, and i played a bridge tournament today, so i can't concentrate on the music any longer...
yp

gangster

Post by gangster » Sun Dec 21, 2003 11:30 pm

obviously, this forum isn't so alive... but thx to the only viewer,... if it wasn't me, checking out the answers :oops:...