Sibelius Telephonesupport a deceptive fake??? 4 hours no ans

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
sib7supportrequest

Post by sib7supportrequest » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:46 pm

Having severe problems with the initialization of the playback engine since a week after having worked for month without problems on the same system the Avid support completly failed to do what he is supposed to.
Starting at 9 a.m I received with my valid ASC nothing more than the short advice to reinstall all. After that I constantly tried to get in contact again, since this advice has masde things even worser because now Finale demands activation before launching but the avid activation controle pretends there ist no way to activate sincs Sib7 would be already activated.
No attempt to get in contact with Avid again was successful at all. It seems to me that they are not willin at all to give the support an existing valid ASC desevers. Dont take me wrong the telephone aswell as the online-entry always accept my ASC. But it is the avid-sibelius-support who just ignores completlý that they are obliged to give support. This kind of support turns out to be the pure supprt horror, worsere than any support hotline I knew befor. I thin all should know that and keep it in mind whenever thinking about coming or stying with this seemingly more deceptive than really good software.
In short sty away from it as long the support remains a mess like that let the users hanging for hours at the phone without any answer at all. horror :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: