Graphic file as headline

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
sibedidua
Sibelius Version: 7.5
Operating System: Mac

Post by sibedidua » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:38 am

Hello,

this is my first post here. I am writing in english and that’s a little bit „tricky“ for me, because I am a native german speaker. I hope I use the correct technical terms in my post here - if not please excuse my ignorance ..

I am using Sib 7.5 on a Mac and have the following issue:

In my actual project I try to place a graphic file in the headline of a music piece. This graphic should be visible on the main score and on every instrument part.

Now when I open the main score and paste or drag a graphic file on the header this frame is always connected to the first line/instrument in the main score. Therefore it is only visible in the main score and the part for the first instrument. It is not visible on the parts for the other instuments.

How can I make it visible on ALL parts? Is it neccessary to place it seperately on the header of every single part? If I do so, I have a grey „shadow“ of the file in the main score for every instrument (only on screen, not printed - but annoying ...)

Is it possible to "reconnect" the graphic frame to another object on the page (headline text or something else)?