Non-Sibelius-User needs Sibelius User to export one File

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
photon
Sibelius Version: 0
Operating System: Windows

Post by photon » Mon May 14, 2018 7:28 am

Hello,

I do not have a specific sibelius question (I do not have sibelius) but rather hope to find a helpful sibelius user in this forum. So I hope it is ok to post my request:

I have a set of music files in midi and sibelius and want to edit them in musescore. Most files can be imported from the midi files but one has so many triplets and other features, that the midi-import looks crazy.

Would some sibelius user open one file in sibelius for me, save it as music-xml and send it back to me?

I guess you will need less than 5 minutes, so I hope that someone can help me. I would be very very grateful.

The sibelius file is here in my dropbox: dropbox.com/s/6d542lt5d1lbdbq/1d_sibelius.sib?dl=0
(The piece and the file are open source, so no legal concerns)

With best regards from Germany,
*photon*

KJ_Palmer
Sibelius Version: 6.2, 7.5

Post by KJ_Palmer » Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Hi, I've attached the .xml file below in a .zip file (.xml extension not allowed here). Hope that's all right!

Regards,
Kevin
1d_sibelius.zip
(180.97 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
Sibelius 6.2, 7.5.1, Windows 11

photon
Sibelius Version: 0

Post by photon » Wed May 16, 2018 6:34 am

Thank you, Kevin! I've downlowed the file and imported it to musescore and only needed to correct to bars. Thank you so much!