FONTS

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
Barondz
Sibelius Version: Ultimate/525
Operating System: Windows

Post by Barondz » Tue May 14, 2019 9:52 pm

I upgraded from 525 to Ultimate. I don't have the same fonts. I used opus large note font for all my scores, and now I can't find it. Where can I find additional music fonts (notes) that will work in sibelius, and how can I see samples of the existing fonts? When I try to change the fonts in an existing score, I cannot. And where are the functions that used to be in the Properties menu?

MikeLyons
Sibelius Version: Ult. 2024.3.1/7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by MikeLyons » Wed May 15, 2019 6:31 am

hA little more info, please.

OS and version?

The fonts used by sib 2019 are different in many ways to those used by sib 5.

You can alter the size of the fonts used although it is often more complicated than it used to be. However I have no idea what you tried to do and why you think it failed. if you changed the base font (common font) did you then use reset design to make sure the change happened? Describe the process you went through so we have a fighting chance to work out what you still need to do.
Sib 6.2, 7.5 and 2023.6, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, 16TB 7200RPM Storage, 2TB SSD, Note Performer 3.3.2, EWQLSO, EWQLSC, Harmony Assistant and some others. mike@mike-lyons.co.uk