Straighten out scores plugin

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
deeflet
Sibelius Version: 8

Post by deeflet » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:55 am

Hi all

I've been having difficulty framing a query for Google and I'm not sure if my subject line here is useful!

I'm wondering if anyone has come across a plugin that takes a score that say has a couple of repeated sections and maybe a DS (either with or without a coda) and converts it into one continuous piece of music.

This would be very useful for those of us using a tablet for reading scores because it negates the need scroll back at all.

It is much easier to play a chart that follows bar after bar rather than trying to remember whether the repeat was two or three pages back etc.

Ideally the plugin would also mark-up the new score with the original bar numbers and rehearsal marks so that working together with players who still have paper music is still possible. Maybe this is all a bit much to ask for! :D

Any ideas?

Cheers - David

MikeLyons
Sibelius Version: Ult. 2024.3.1/7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by MikeLyons » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:05 am

There is a plugin which works with Sib 7 and up called Unfold Repeats. Could this be what you're looking for?
Sib 6.2, 7.5 and 2024.3.1, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, 16TB 7200RPM Storage, 2TB SSD, Note Performer 4, EWQLSO, EWQLSC, Harmony Assistant and some others. mike@mike-lyons.co.uk