Logging out of Avid Link on Downloaded App

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
lanieniide
Sibelius Version: Ultimate
Operating System: Windows

Post by lanieniide » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi! I have a few problems here. So it all started when my sibelius ultimate would not open and a tab pulled up saying "Sibelius found a problem in your system, please manually deactivate and reactivate sibelius." It also gave me a link in how to do so on my Avid Link account through the downloaded app, not the online version. This is where it gets complicated. I got my sibelius as a gift, so they set up my Avid Link account and made a new email account in my name. The same time sibelius wanted to be deactivated and reactivated, I was logged out of my Avid Link. Without the knowledge of the new email, I tried to make a new account with the email I already use. However, what that did was log me into my new account but now I can't reactivate and deactivate sibelius since I didn't buy it on that account. I tried logging out on the downloaded app, but there is no function to do so. I need to delete the account I recently made and log back into my old one, if anyone could help me with this that would amazing! Thank you!