Gradual pitch adjustment between two MIDI-commands

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
Bukudos
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3
Operating System: Mac

Post by Bukudos » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:27 am

I am working on a score with quartertones, and I have added a playback plug-in on the whole score which adjust the tuning on those notes, and then reset the tuning back to 12-TET right after any quartertone. I exported the score as MIDI, and imported it into logic. What I found then was that one of the voices had a gradual tuning towards each quartertone, which then was released after hitting the actual MIDI-command. It's a bit hard to explain, but it's like this: Let's say you're playing several notes in succession on one guitar string. Someone else is slowly tuning the string while you play, and when you get to a designated note, the tuning resets - just to start again as you play towards a new designated note.

The thing is I have no idea how this happened. If it is something I've done in Sibelius, something which happened during export, during import to Logic or if there's something I've done in Logic. But I love how it sounds! Does anyone know anything about a gradual pitch bend in Sibelius (or in Logic, for that matter).

This is how it looks like in Logic. Two exports of the same voice. The dark green, vertical lines indicate pitch adjustments