Support Center disabled, how do I get help

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
amandaatl
Sibelius Version: 7.5
Operating System: Mac

Post by amandaatl » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:36 pm

I want to confirm with Avid that I qualify for a cross-grade from Finale BEFORE I purchase the cross-grade to Sibelius Ultimate. Support isn't open today so I can't call.

I already have an account with Avid, but my option to use the Support Center is disabled. What gives!? I am trying to give Avid money and they are making it SOOOOOOO HARD!!!

Please see screenshot. I followed the link to request access, but the intro text indicates I do not qualify (I don't currently have a support contract with them)
Avid support.png
Avid support.png (40.35 KiB) Viewed 1644 times

Kurt
Sibelius Version: Ultimate
Operating System: Windows

Post by Kurt » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 am

I have the very same problem. Every avenue to contact Sibelius technical support finishes in a dead-end. I need to register my software and have tried for several months to do that. Now, due to my "failure" to register the program is now blocked. Charming! If anyone has a solution I will be most grateful. Kurt

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:37 pm

Have you asked for help and/or advice on the official Sibelius chat pages, rather than on this unofficial site. Registration and activation issues are regularly dealt with and people from Avid do monitor the threads there. They never come here!