AVID is incommunicado

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
BrizzoRay
Sibelius Version: 7
Operating System: Windows

Post by BrizzoRay » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:10 am

I purchased a lifetime license for SIBELIUS 7 in 2011 and later upgraded to SIBELIUS 7.1
In September 2020 I was notified that I had to delete some validation files and revalidate my copy of SIBELIUS.
I don't know how to do this so I need help from SIBELIUS support.

However I cannot find any way of contacting AVID-SIBELIUS without providing some magic number that I do not have. The telephone number 02 9420 3066 for calls within Australia or 61 2 9420 3066 from outside of Australia gets a greeting message with the instruction to press "2" for SIBELIUS but it repeats the greeting message regardless of what I do. I am using an IPHONE 7 and I do not have access to a landline phone.

So I cannot contact AVID support via a web page, via an email or via the telephone. Can anybody provide me with an old fashioned mailing address for SIBELIUS support?

morrisray54@gmail.com

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:27 pm

You should ask this question on the official Sibelius chat pages:

https://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpce ... ?groupid=3

This is only an unofficial forum. The official chat pages are monitored by Avid staff, such as Ingrid Guce, who is always helpful with this sort of problem.