Hiding Studiio-Style Bar Numbers (Individual Staves)

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
ConnorGBrown
Sibelius Version: Ultimate
Operating System: Mac

Post by ConnorGBrown » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Hello,

I have two bar-number staves ("studio-style") in a full score, one at the top and one above the strings, as well as large time signatures (~film score). The time signatures are attached the the Bar Numbers staves and to the lowest wind stave.

First Page:
First_Page.png
First_Page.png (30.15 KiB) Viewed 11497 times
I also have a section of the score which consists solely of the string section, and so the rest of the orchestra is hidden.
Unfortunately, the strings-only section is cluttered up by the extra bar numbers and large time signatures that are attached (system-position) to the second Bar Numbers stave. The lowest wind stave—oddly enough—does not have its time signatures left behind.

Strings-Only Section:
Strings-Only.png
Strings-Only.png (27.2 KiB) Viewed 11497 times
I'd like to keep the setup I have while still being able to hide the unnecessary staves for the strings-only section.
These bar numbers and time signatures may be meant more for scores which don't hide any staves, but I'm hoping there's a workaround.

I can just drag the lower Bar Numbers stave up and it will almost totally overlap the top one, though even with 0.0 spaces set between staves for that section, there still exists the slightest of gaps between them (making the lines look bolder when zooming out, which could possibly cause printing issues).

I'm wondering though if there are any other solutions, since there may be a time when I want to hide the bottom Bar Numbers stave with an instrument(s) remaining above it (yet below the top Bar Numbers stave). In that case, the aforementioned solution would not work at all.

Please let me know if you have any solutions!

Thanks,

Connor
Connor G. Brown
connor@connorbrownmusic.com