Sibelius Ultimate with Noteperformer

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
PerformerOfNotes
Sibelius Version: Ultimate
Operating System: Mac

Post by PerformerOfNotes » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi music-creators. I have composed a piece for piano and full orchestra. But the piano sound in the Noteperformer sound so bad I just can't use it. So now I am looking for solutions. Any ideas?
I have more sound libraries installed in my computer.
A) Working with Noteperformer and a piano-sample from another sound library would be a solution if it wasn't for the latency that occurs when you mix Noteperformer with instruments from other libraries.
B) Export the whole piece of music (almost 90 bars/measures) to a DAW, either as a audio project or MIDI and then load a piano-sample that you like to the project. There you avoid latency.
C) Pray to the Noteperformer creators that as soon as possible come up with a descent piano-sound.

I know there are more serious composers that have been discussion this problem, so if we are lucky there will be an upgrade soon of the piano sound.

MikeLyons
Sibelius Version: Ult. 2024.3.1/7.5
Operating System: Windows

Post by MikeLyons » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:34 am

Contact Arne Wallander directly. He is very open to suggestions and keen to please his customers.
Sib 6.2, 7.5 and 2023.6, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, 16TB 7200RPM Storage, 2TB SSD, Note Performer 3.3.2, EWQLSO, EWQLSC, Harmony Assistant and some others. mike@mike-lyons.co.uk