East West Quantum: instruments & voices

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
chuckpuckett
Sibelius Version: 7.5.1
Operating System: Windows

Post by chuckpuckett » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm

I just discovered that this product exists. It seems pretty fantastic. A couple of questions:
  • Any problem or issues using wth Sib Ultimate?
  • The EWQS site has examples that show the EWQ voices actually singing lyrics, which, quite frankly, seems too good to be true. Has anyone used this product to do that with Sibelius? I can't envision a way to feed the lyrics to the synth. I may just be hoping for an impossible capability. But damn! If it could do that...
  • For those who use the product, any recommendations on what packages are most useful?
Thanks for your input!
Chuck Puckett
Against stupidity, the gods themselves strive in vain.
I don’t want to steal the show. I only want to borrow it for a while.

MikeLyons
Sibelius Version: Ult. 2024.3.1/7.5

Post by MikeLyons » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:35 pm

I have the EWQL SO and SC. Yes, you can get the choirs to sing the lyrics, but I personally found the time and effort necessary to get an even remotely usable result to be prohibitive. Needless to say, they are both gathering dust in a cornet now.
Sib 6.2, 7.5 and 2023.6, Windows 11, 32GB RAM, 16TB 7200RPM Storage, 2TB SSD, Note Performer 3.3.2, EWQLSO, EWQLSC, Harmony Assistant and some others. mike@mike-lyons.co.uk

chuckpuckett
Sibelius Version: 7.5.1

Post by chuckpuckett » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:39 pm

weird place to gather dust :)
I would have thought that, after paying out those bucks, you'd find a way yo use the product. Not so?
Chuck Puckett
Against stupidity, the gods themselves strive in vain.
I don’t want to steal the show. I only want to borrow it for a while.