Chords with text readings

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
elisabetwimark
Sibelius Version: 7
Operating System: Windows

Post by elisabetwimark » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:44 am

I am writing kind of a music fairytale for organ, where I sometimes have some chords, melodies and music effects during the reading of the text. Any ideas how I can do this?
There is always something happening in the organ during the reading of this part of the story. So always a sound in the background although it's in the pauses of the reading that the effects occur. Like some kind of musical comments to the story, so to say.

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:52 pm

This question might be better asked on the official Sibelius Chat Page. There are only 3 of us answering questions on this old unofficial forum. I don't know the answer and so far the other two guys haven't replied, so you may be out of luck here!

https://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpce ... ?groupid=3

Give as much information as you can about what you are trying to achieve - e.g do you want simply to create a printed score or do you need it to play back? Or are you trying to create a book/booklet that has some music interspersed with the text? That will give the readers a better idea of how to help you.