Sharing feature sets (customised Keyboard shortcuts)

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
Richardfiddle
Sibelius Version: 2023.8
Operating System: Mac

Post by Richardfiddle » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:28 pm

I want to share the feature set I used on my old iMac to my new Mac but I can't find the .sfs file as described in the Reference Guide. Can anyone help me locate it?

The Sibelius reference guide says this on p.148:
"Sharing feature sets
Feature sets are saved in the Keyboard Shortcuts folder inside your application data folder (see User-editable files), and have the file extension .sfs."
And this on p.24:
"Your own (user-editable) files are stored in specific folders inside your user account’s application data folder of your computer, the location of which will differ depending on the operating system you are using:
* macOS: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Avid/Sibelius

But on p.25 it says this:
"Inside the Sibelius application data folder you will find various folders whose names indicate the content they contain. (On Mac, it is possible for there to be no folders at all, as they are only created when you create or edit a file that is saved in that location.)"

This is the case for me: the folder "/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Avid/Sibelius" is empty. The reference guide does not give a solution for this.