level walker plug-in

Discussion of playback and midi issues go here.
Constantin

Post by Constantin » Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:32 am

Attention à des petites erreurs comme les homes au lieu de les hommes ce jouera en lieu et place de se jouera; les six difficultés et j'en
I assume that the wood is tone wood - never been too clear on what this means however I assume that it has to be knot free or something.. Certainly people who see wood for instruments se
I honestly just try to plan my fruiting cycle around my vacations I was just out of town for 2 weeks while my tubs colonized, but if I left them in fruiting for 8 days I'd probably come home to a sp
Scandalios, J.G. (Ed.) (1992)Molecular Biology of not receive that allele. That is, the un- changes undergone during protein fold
Last edited by Constantin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lurker

Post by Lurker » Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:02 pm

Use House Styles > Edit Staff Types> Percussion > Drum 5 lines and you can either Edit the existing drum set or, better still, create your own New drum set based on Standard Kit.

Using this dialog you can either change the appeareance on the score or change the notes used to input or both. The dialog is a bit wierd to use - have patience!

You can choose any note to represent any instrument (just click on the stave). Then you can specify a note-head (you can have different noteheads on the same pitch)

Use Input Using Pitch to tell Sibelius which note you will press to get that instrument. You need both note number and octave number.

The next part ("Sound") allows you to choose the instrument (from the drop-down GM list).

Ignore the last bit ("Use MIDI Pitch"), unless you are trying to use non-GM or non-standard instruments.

Constantin

Post by Constantin » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:41 am

Thanks a lot, it worked. I was also happy to learn how to export/import house style files. And yet another issue: when pressing, e.g., bass drum, snare drum and closed hat at once, all noteheads transform into one-type ones, and this affects playback and the intention in whole. What are the ways to make note's appearance and playback adequate to what you are pressing (and hearing!) on midi keyboard? Is Sibelius so problematical in percussion mapping at all, or it is still possible to make it similar to Finale's clearness and comfort?