Photo Score Lite

Discuss Photo Score issues here.
toejammer

Post by toejammer » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:54 pm

I am not sure how to find and install Photo Score Lite. s uppsedly, it came with my Sibelius 5 program but I can't find it . Unfortunately, I can't put my hands on the Handbok. Any sugestions witll help . Wh

kareena7

Post by kareena7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:35 pm

toejammer wrote:I am not sure how to find and install Photo Score Lite. s uppsedly, it came with my Sibelius 5 program but I can't find it . Unfortunately, I can't put my hands on the Handbok. Any sugestions witll help . Wh
Hallo
Can anyone here please share some suggestion?

Rob M.
Sibelius Version: 2021.9
Operating System: Windows

Post by Rob M. » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 am

I'm relying on my memory here, and that occasionally has holes in it....

I think what you want to do is find the distribution DVD that you got Sibelius on, and open it. If memory serves, it will bring up a menu that allows you to select the software you want to install from that CD. I'm pretty sure that PhotoScore Lite was one of the options on that menu. You may need to look in the "Other Applications" folder on the DVD.

Or, presumably you can download a demo version of PhotoScore Lite from <http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/downloa ... od=psldemo>.
Cheers...
Rob M.
------------
Sibelius user since Aug '08 (v5.x)
Now running Sibelius Ultimate 2021.2 on Win 10 Home x64 v21H1
AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz APU on a Gigabyte GA-F2A85X-UP4 mobo; 8GB RAM; 2TB HDD

lourencohen

Post by lourencohen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:04 am

That's right. When you put the CD in it will pop up with a list of software's that you need to install. To get this list you might have to select custom installation. From that list select Photo Score Lite and install the same. As this is small in size it will take only few minutes to get installed.

LOUREN