Noteheads, staff and leger lines.

Discuss Photo Score issues here.
TheXxxX

Post by TheXxxX » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 am

I am scanning in a piece of piano music, but Photoscore writes it in Guitar tablature instead of sheet music, and I was wondering how to change that option, I am using Photoscore 3.1

Also, how do I send the files to Sibelius?

Thanks for the help.
Finished Transcribing:
Alkan: Grande Sonata Quatre le Ages, Le Chemin de Fer ;Rimsay Korsakov: The Flight of the Bumblebee; Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances no.5

Transcibing: Alkan: Comme Le Vent. Balakirev: Islamey

Sebasian

Post by Sebasian » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:45 am

TheXxxX wrote:Photoscore writes it in Guitar tablature
You can drag the blue staff lines up and down to make various types of staff; it will almost certainly provide the right clef once you've dragged the lines to a '5-line staff' but it might not be on the right line of the staff, so check carefully. You can insert your own clefs in PhotoScore, and it's much harder to make that correction once the music has been tranferred to Sibelius.
TheXxxX also wrote:Also, how do I send the files to Sibelius?
There's a button on the toolbar, which sends the score directly to Sibelius, or you can save the .OPT file - Sibelius can read .OPT files and load them as if they were Sibelius files.

TheXxxX

Post by TheXxxX » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:41 am

This is absolutely ridiculous, I am certain that I set it as a normal clef, but it is always read as guitar tablature.

What decides which is which?

Or how do I simply permenantly disable the guitar tablature option so that it is forced to do what I want it to?
Finished Transcribing:
Alkan: Grande Sonata Quatre le Ages, Le Chemin de Fer ;Rimsay Korsakov: The Flight of the Bumblebee; Johannes Brahms: Hungarian Dances no.5

Transcibing: Alkan: Comme Le Vent. Balakirev: Islamey