Re-ordering read pagees - PhotoScore Ultimate 6

Discuss Photo Score issues here.
ivanparas

Post by ivanparas » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:22 pm

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to change the order of read pages within a score.

I scanned all my pages, then realized the second page hadn't scanned very well, and then rescanned it. After I rescanned it, PS put it back into the Read list and into my score, but it put it at the very end and I can't move it back.

How do I change the order of pages in a score?

TastyTone

Post by TastyTone » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 am

Alas, I, too, have been bitten by that "feature". Once the scan has been read into the score, its placement within the score cannot be changed. It is described in the documentation somewhere. My workaround is perhaps too slow for some, but one page at a time, I scan-inspect-edit-inspect, and then (and only then) read in.

Columbarius

Post by Columbarius » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I am not sure what version of photoscore you have, but in Ultimate you go to 'Window>Scanned Page Window' then you go to 'Read>Place Before Current Page' or the other options on that menu.
Unfortunately this does not work for me - and I have Photoscore Ultimate purchased just last week (Jan 2011).

I also cannot afford another £300 ($400 plus) to buy Sibelius as well. All I wanted to do was to scan a score & extract parts from choir music (yes I sing a bit - purely amateur) but this software has driven me to tears.

"a bit uintuitive" my week long impression is that this software is complete rubbish, and unless their help-desk comes up with a spectacular response it's going back for a refund - in UK law "not of merchantable quality"