[SOLVED] Remove Clefs etc. at beginning of line

Discuss general Sibelius issues here. Get help with Sibelius and Sibelius Support.
essdeeay
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3
Operating System: Windows

Post by essdeeay » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:38 pm

I've (almost) successfully created a 'scrapbook' score by following Peter McAleer's excellent tutorial for creating cut-away/scrapbook scores. However, I can't find a way to delete the clef/key/time signature at the beginning of the 2nd stave (see attached picture).

The 'missing' staves I created by setting the instrument to "None". It worked for the 1st system, but not the following - as you can see.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Steve
Attachments
byrd.png
byrd.png (87.84 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
Last edited by essdeeay on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musikai

Post by musikai » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:01 pm

When you change a part of a staff to "hidden" then normaly you are able to drag the start and end points of the hidden area with the handles. (If you can't see any then switch them on in the Ribbon under "View")
I assume you are comfortable with this behavior.
Now in your case you would want to drag the handle more to the left so the whole clef ect. would be hidden but somehow Sibelius doesn't allow it in Page View mode. Simply press shift+p to change into Panorama Mode. Now the handle can be dragged over the barline. Always check in normal View (again shift+p) how much fine tuning is needed.

PS: the official Sibelius helpcenter chat page is a better place to get answeres.
Windows7 Pro, Lubuntu 15.10, Sibelius 7.1.3, LibreO 4.4.7, Oo 4.1.3
Free Project: LibreOffice Songbook Architect (LOSA)
http://struckkai.blogspot.de/2015/04/libreofficesongbookarchitect.html
SVG-Tools:
http://struckkai.blogspot.com/2016/02/svg-tools.html

essdeeay
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3
Operating System: Windows

Post by essdeeay » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:10 pm

Genius - you're a legend!

Thank you :)