default selection color

Place your wishlist here. Maybe the Sibelius developers will honor your requests.
stevedallaspiano
Sibelius Version: 2018.7
Operating System: Windows

Post by stevedallaspiano » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:45 pm

I notice that this hasn't been mentioned since 2007. But I would like to remind the development team that it is hard to distinguish the dark blue from the black. Bright pick or flashing would be more my syle. This is especially critical say when I select a passage that I want to filter the 2nd note. I want to check if the selection is correct before I delete the notes or copy and paste. The second situation is when I "filter what was chosen" (a plugin) and I am stepping through the selection, say I am adjusting the flip and distance of duplet brackets, I find it difficult to catch the next selection. Thank you.

andyg
Sibelius Version: 7.1.3 and 6.2
Operating System: Windows

Post by andyg » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Despite the name, this is an 100% unofficial, totally unmoderated and rather quiet, forum. No-one from Avid comes here any more!

You might wish to suggest this sort of thing on the official Sibelius chat pages, which are regularly visited by Avid staff. It's their site, after all!

However, given that Avid have abandoned their own Ideascale pages, which were specifically meant for users' suggestions, I think that says a lot for how much they think of their customers!